Saturday 22 January 2011

Recipe Books

So me and my sisters went out today to go swimming and buy a few bits and bobs that we need at our nearby stores. After buying our bits and pieces we still had a bit of time left before the swimming session started, so we decide to go into the library. It was practically inviting us in. So we went to the library and headed into different directions. I went straight into the food and cooking section. It was a small library so there was not many books unfortunately and there were only to books that really caught my attention so I borrowed them. I couldn't look at them much as I was rushed by my sisters. Anyway...
This is what I chose
More Fast Cakes by Mary Berry
Gorgeous Cakes by Annie Bell

I had a quick good look at the books when I came home and they looked really good. So much to do with these books. There is just so much to learn. Anyway, if you're interested then go to your library and browse for them. If there are any other books that you can recommend to me I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment